PRISM offers opportunities to ambitious candidates seeking a rigorous working environment. We prioritise multi-lingual candidates with journalistic/investigative backgrounds and immaculate writing skills, with interest in business, politics and law is a pre-requisite. We also welcome individuals with sectoral expertise in natural resources and economics.
PRISM Senior investigator/Due Diligence Practitioner
PRISM is seeking a Senior investigator/Due Diligence Practitioner for our growing Eurasia team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, focused, and successful Eurasia team. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. The position is based in London but will require some travel after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- To lead complex and detailed due diligence, investigative and litigation support assignments in Eurasia, from Russia to Turkey;
- You will be working alongside an interesting and professional team who have various language skills;
- You will also be required to work on political risk assignments;
- You will have direct client contact and you will be expected to generate business.
- You will be fluent in English & Russian and be able to produce high quality written reports in English.
- You will be hard-working and will need a high degree of accuracy, an inquisitive mind and the ability to obtain and analyse research findings.
- You should be able to summarise complex issues in a reader friendly style.
- You should have a forensic passion for writing and presenting ideas and be able to take responsibility for your work product.
- You should be able to multitask in a high-pressure environment with competing deadlines.
- You should be a self-starter able to apply your experience and initiative to solve problems independently.
- You should be comfortable in travelling independently and working in foreign settings.
- You should have existing contacts in the region as well as the ability to develop relationships.
- You will have at least two to three years’ experience in due diligence, investigations and litigation support for this role.
PRISM Junior Analyst, Central Asia and Caucasus
PRISM is looking for a dynamic research analyst, with experience working on Central Asia and the Caucasus region, to join its growing team of regional analysts.
We seek candidates with at least one-year sector experience, however high-calibre entry level candidates will also be considered. Outstanding writing, analytical, computer and interpersonal skills are essential as is fluency in Russian. Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability to learn quickly and a dedication to client satisfaction is also necessary. An understanding of the energy politics in the region is also required.
You will be able to multitask and be willing to travel to Central Asia and the Caucasus region. More information about the role is available on request.
To apply for either of these roles please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your motivation, current salary and stating clearly whether you have the right to live and work in the UK, to [email protected]
We do review all applications carefully, but please understand that it is not always possible for us to respond individually to every applicant.